We talk and write in rhymes! I am a clergyman wearing a ULC clergy badge that wrote and recorded so many inspirational poems on Mp3's says I,Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr., that is happily married spiritually to Priscilla the Chastity that is the daughter of The Angel of Light in my soul.

We talk and write in rhymes! I am a clergyman wearing a ULC clergy badge that wrote and recorded so many inspirational poems on Mp3's says I,Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr., that is happily married spiritually to Priscilla the Chastity that is the daughter of The Angel of Light in my soul. 

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PROSTITUTES CALLED DOGS-REVELATION 21:8 ?

Archbishop Rev.Dr.Yanel Jay Laroche (R.D.) The Rock Doctor and Nanette "Nyna" "Racheli" Gonzalez the female archangel, so poetic and holy.I, Nanette "Nyna" "Racheli" Gonzalez am a female Minister of Righteousness of The Angel of Light the male archangel.
August 07, 2017

FROM ME,REV.DR.YANEL J. LAROCHE JR. ,.AND FROM ME,PRISCILLA THE CHASTITY THE FEMALE ARCHANGEL, TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER THAT CREATED THE FIRST EARTH AND THE FIRST HEAVEN THAT IS CALLED GOD BY THE NAMES LORD AND JEHOVAH, TO U.S. PRESIDENT DONALD J.TRUMP, TO U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, TO ALL TONGUES, TO ALL NATIONS, TO ALL TRIBES, TO ALL PEOPLE, TO ALL U.S. AMERICAN PEOPLE, TO ALL REPUBLICANS, TO XLIBRIS, TO CNN,TO NY TIMES,TO ABC NEWS, TO FACEBOOK, TO GOOGLE, UNIVERSAL LIFE CHURCH MINISTRIES AT WWW.THEMONASTERY.ORG ,AND TO WALMART.

On a dollar bill it says: In God We Trust.We are living in a Christianlike country called the United States of America every night and day while I am in Florida I say.
My name is Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr. that was born in the U.S.A..
And my name is Priscilla the Chastity the female archangel, that will also stay in U.S.A..
Men that lie with men is called sodomy that is also condemned in the Holy Bible night and day. 


All nations,all tribes,all people, and all tongues can be worthy of wearing white robes according to The Holy Bible.

Comments